Registering a complaint
Anyone wishing to raise a complaint against a Member or Registrant Member of the Society should;
- submit the details of the complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in hardcopy to;
The Healthcare and Assistive Technology Society
The Conduct and Discipline Panel
Suite 4.6, The Loom, 14 Gowers Walk, London, E1 8PY
- submit a statement clearly setting out the full details of what has occurred, and the grounds for the complaint. There is no word limit for the statement of complaint.
- provide supporting evidence if available, such as copies of letters, receipts, emails etc. to be submitted in support of the complaint.
Although all complaints will be handled in the strictest of confidence, the complainant is advised to mark all correspondence as ‘private and confidential’.
The Secretariat can also be contacted by phone on: 020 7702 2141 and it is advised that you call first to discuss the nature of the complain before formally submitting your statement.
- The Complaints procedure guidance can be found here:Disciplinary procedures - August 2016.pdf
- Details about the workings of the Conduct and Discipline Panel can be found here: Conduct &Discipline Panel - Terms of reference.pdf
- The Code of Professional Conduct for members can be found here: Code of Professional Conduct - MEMBERS.pdf
- The Code of Professional Conduct for Registrant Members can be found here: Code of Professional Conduct - REGISTRANT MEMBERS.pdf