The Healthcare and Assistive Technology Society has been set up for people working in practical roles in the healthcare and assistive technologies industry, who deal with members of the public or clinical staff.
The Society’s membership base therefore covers a wide diversity of skills and experience gained by;
- product specialists,
- customer service personnel
- and anyone else who assesses or advises on the use of a piece of assistive technology.
• supports Members in developing their knowledge and skills
• demonstrates companies are committed to high standards
• gives customers additional confidence
The Professional Standards Authority (PSA) - Accredited Register
The Society aims to recognise job competences and raise standards, as well as giving Members of the public, and healthcare professionals the confidence that if they deal with a Member they are dealing with someone who is bound by a Code of Conduct and is trustworthy. To this end, the Society is putting together its application to the PSA to hold the national Voluntary Accredited Register for the assistive technology sector. Progress on the application continues.
Please help spread the word and print off this promotional flyer: H&AT Soc A5 Flyer.pdf